Visiting Vera Beach
Visitors to Vera Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, bars, and gardens. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. In Vera Beach, there are 118 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vera Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Playa de la Fábrica, Desert Springs Golf Club, and Plaza de Toros de Vera. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Mayor de Vera and Mojacar Marina Golf Club.
In Vera Beach, you'll find 118 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Adaria Vera - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable beds.
- Advise Hotels Reina - Our customers like the breakfast at this aparthotel. This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- ALEGRIA Infiniti Beach Resort - This 3-star aparthotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Vera Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Vera Beach gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F