Top Hotels Near Vernon Worthen Park in Mesquite
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Vernon Worthen Park Hotel Guide
Travel can sometimes be demanding! When you're ready for a little the natural world, delight in the serenity at Vernon Worthen Park.
It is in Mesquite. If you're around the state capital, Carson City, you'll need to venture 350 miles to get there.
If you are keen on the idea of staying in the area, you'll find 4 close-by hotels. The Best Western Mesquite Inn and Highland Estates Resort are both reasonable choices and they're within 2 miles of Vernon Worthen Park.
Those heading to Vernon Worthen Park often delight in robust coffees and tasty treats at Splash Pad, just an easy stroll away. Once your stomach starts grumbling, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the area, Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant. Don't let it end there! Meet your fellow travelers for a few beers at Peggy Sue's 50's Style Diner.
Other Places to Visit near Vernon Worthen ParkBefore you head off, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Vernon Worthen Park:
- Be inspired at the Mesquite Fine Arts Center by the dynamic schedule of local exhibits and live shows, or let the creative juices flow and join in on one of their art workshops.
- Obtain important insights into the people and policies that effect the lives of the community at Mesquite City Hall.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Consider this great quote when you view the collection at Mesquite Fine Arts Gallery.
- Immerse yourself in stories of the community from the past, and be amazed by the layers of this area's intriguing history during a visit to Virgin Valley Heritage Museum.
- Enthusiastic book-lovers will feel at home when they explore Mesquite Library, a much loved space that boasts a great selection of books, periodicals and other thought-provoking reads.