This was the worst hotel that I've ever stayed at.
Posted Jan 11, 2017
The staff spoke very little English. The bartender at the bar scamed us. The room was very dated. There were cigarette burns on the bedspread and pillows, even though were we in a nonsmoking room. Four lights in the room didn't work. Broken glass was along the walk ways all weekend. The television didn't work either. I've never been so disgusted. But there was no use in complaining. The front desk staff spoke very little to no English. Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.