Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelIsland resort offers golf course, tennis, private marina
Popular property highlights
On the water
Located on a barrier island reef 7 miles from downtown Stuart, this 200-acre resort is flanked by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Guests enjoy the resort's 77-slip marina, 18-hole golf course, 13 tennis courts, a fitness center, nearby public beach, and spa services.
All 274 guestrooms have furnished step-out balconies, wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and complimentary premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina
Located on Hutchinson Island, this resort and marina is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, 7 miles (11.3 kilometers) from downtown Stuart. A complimentary shuttle service is provided every 15-20 minutes, from early morning to late night, to assist guests with travel around the resort.
The Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina has a 77-slip marina and fishing excursions can be arranged (surcharge). Guests are close enough to walk to the public beach, and water-sports equipment is available for rent. The resort is home to an 18-hole golf course with a driving range and pro shop (surcharges apply), a fitness center overlooking a lake, 3 outdoor pools, and 13 lighted tennis courts (surcharge).
The 25,000 square feet (2,323 square meters) of meeting and event space includes a ballroom that can accommodate 510 guests and 17 meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. The business center has a printer, fax machine, copier, and a computer.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 17
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 2814
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30293
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Smart TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Baha Restaurant - Tropical colors and ceiling fans create an island theme in this casual restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is buffet or à la carte.
Tiki Bars - There are two poolside tiki bars at the resort: one at the main hotel pool and one at the beachfront pool. Both offer specialty drinks and light menu items, including hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken wings. Open midmorning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort offers an 18-hole golf course with driving range and pro shop, and 13 tennis courts. The fitness center has free weights, stair steppers, stationary bikes, and treadmills.
The main hotel building is a short walk from the ocean, with complimentary shuttles provided. Beachfront water-sports equipment is available for rent, including personal watercraft, snorkels, kayaks, and boogie boards. Boating and fishing excursions (surcharge) are available from the 77-slip marina.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Hutchinson Beach
- Hutchinson Beach Marriott
- Hutchinson Island Beach Resort
- Hutchinson Island Marriott
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Resort
- Marriott Hutchinson
- Marriott Hutchinson Island Resort
- Marriott Resort Hutchinson Island
- Marriott Beach Resort And Marina Hutchinson Island Hotel Stuart
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort Stuart
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Stuart
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.