Don't stay here
Posted Mar 14, 2017
Upon arrival the motel looked updated. When we entered our room it reeked of cigarette smoke that they had tried to hide but that made it worse. I decided to try it. I have asthma and the next morning I was sick. I went to the front desk and she told to get some fabrize and spray the room and there were no other rooms available. She made a note that I wanted another room. I went back the next morning and the manager came and cleaned the filters in the ac but didn't help because the smoke was in the drapes and the walls. I wasn't looking for a plush room but for $111.00 a night I expected a smoke free room.