Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Verona hotel in Cittadella, walk to Verona Arena
Popular property highlights
Located in Cittadella, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Loggia del Consiglio, Verona Arena, and Castelvecchio. Ponte Scaligero and Juliet's House are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, free use of bicycles, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 24 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and TVs with digital channels. Minibars, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Verona hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Trieste is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1973
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hotel Trieste Verona
- Trieste Verona
- Trieste Hotel Verona
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in October.