No comforts, but free sauna!
Posted Aug 24, 2015 on Hotels
1) This is NOT a Hotel. This is a far BELOW STANDARD Bed & Breakfast: 5 small rooms, 3 bathrooms and a breakfast area located in an apartment on the second floor of a residential building.
2) Check-in is listed at 2:00PM, but when we arrived, around 4:00PM, one of the rooms was NOT READY yet.
3) The rooms were clean, but there is no closet to hang dresses, just a dresser and a rod attached to the wall and the room I was staying in, had NO TOWELS, and since the maid was already gone, I had to go look for them in the apartment.
4)NO AIR CONDITION. When we arrived there was a slight breeze (the temperature might have been around 25-26 degree Celsius inside), but with 35 degree Celsius outside, that setting did not do. I asked the maid, who was trying to finish to reset one of our rooms, to turn up the air conditioning. She said the owner was on vacation, the control panel was locked and she did not have access to it. We wound up having a rather sleepless and moist night.
5) NO WI-FI. The maid told us that the WiFi was not working and because of it, we had to PAY CASH for our stay.
6) The breakfast area is small. Although there was enough food to feed an army, there was NO HOST in the apartment so the guests were left on their own devices.
Once the maid, has finished to reset the rooms for the day, there is no management on the premises.
NOT A PLACE I WISH TO STAY AT EVER AGAIN!