Imagine yourself in an unfamiliar city: you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, staring up at the lovely world or the buildings all around you. Still, there is one feature you've been especially looking forward to: Versailles Gardens. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and now is the time to mark it complete.
Where Is There to Stay Near Versailles Gardens?
Hotels near Versailles Gardens
It is definitely worth making the time to visit Versailles Gardens.
Nassau, the happening city where it is placed, is the capital city.
If you're looking to stay close by, you will be able to find 17 hotels within 2 miles of Versailles Gardens. Look into the One&Only Ocean Club, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection and The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection. They're located 0.5 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
You can assign some extra cash for traveling by deciding to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Riu Palace Paradise Island All Inclusive, 0.8 miles away, or the Atlantis Coral Towers, Autograph Collection, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to be what you're looking for.
The immediate area also contains a variety of upmarket hotels that provide a truly extravagant experience. The Paradise Harbour Club & Marina is simply 0.1 miles away, while the Red Carpet Inn can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are elegant and comfortable.
After spending time at Versailles Gardens, be sure to please your senses in one of the area's dining establishments and bars. Look over the menu and specials available at Dune (Paradise Island Dr, Nassau). After that, you can unwind at The Dune Bar (Paradise Island Drive). This bar is merely 0.5 miles away.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Versailles Gardens, there is lots more to do:
- Anyone that loves the sea will enjoy spending some time at Cabbage Beach.
- Missing bunkers, fairways and greens? Grab your bag and head to Paradise Island Golf Club today.
- At Ocean Club Golf Course, you can spend the morning playing golf on one of the best courses around.
- Fort Montagu is an important structure that helped give shape to the area we know today. Learn the story behind the site and why it's considered historically important.
- Go on a spectacular aquatic adventure without having to get wet at Atlantis Museum.
Our inventory of places to stay in Nassau furnishes everything you need, so you're sure to find sites near Versailles Gardens you'll adore. It's time to get hunting Nassau experienced quite a few arrivals in the recent twelve months. Once booking time arrives, do so with confidence: new admirers of all types approve of their Nassau hotel. Need help making a decision? We've got all the recommendations you need.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Versailles Gardens is awesome.
- "Clean, fresh, and primed to receive you" is the goal for Nassau hotel rooms.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got spaces that are cozy for everyone.
As you can see, it's clear why Nassau suites had greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your prized spot lies in your future thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Versailles Gardens.
Learn About Nassau
After you've conquered Versailles Gardens, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Nassau.
- Nassau is beginning to make itself known after having been hidden away.
- Discover an endearing gallery to get a few fashion items and savor an enticing supper of the local cuisine.
- Use a day to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also notice Nassau is on the ball when it comes to personalized service.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Nassau, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Versailles Gardens from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new landscapes!