Picture yourself sauntering through the boulevards of your future day off, staring up at the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum is one draw you're looking forward to most of all. It has been on your bucket list for years, and right now is the day to get yourself there.
Lodging Near Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum
Hotels near Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum
Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum is an interesting spot to stop by.
To see it, you'll need to head off the beaten track a bit and head over to Sonora, which is situated 75 miles from the state's capital, Sacramento.
To be close to Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum, stay at one of 7 various accommodations within 2 miles. Just 0.4 miles away is the INNS Of California Sonora. The Sonora Inn and the Country Inn Sonora, 0.2 miles and 2 miles away, are also worth considering.
If you're hoping to find someplace economical to get some sleep after a long day, there is a place for you. There are some budget-friendly accommodation options nearby. Two popular options are the Rodeway Inn Sonora, 0.2 miles away, and the Gunn House Hotel, positioned just 0.3 miles away.
Want to make your upcoming travels even more special? Book your rooms at the Sonora Gold Lodge, a plush establishment that is only 0.6 miles away.
Tourists show up to Day O Espresso (395 South Washington Street, Sonora) for coffee and treats after visiting Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum. Try one of the specials, take in the energetic ambiance and enjoy the appetizing grub at Christopher's Ristorante (160 South Washington Street, Sonora). This spot is also within this vicinity.
During your visit to the area, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum to check out:
- Tuolumne County Historical Society has interesting exhibits on the events that made this area what it is today.
- Have a night out at Stage 3 Theater Company if you and your family like theater and other performances.
- Thrilling rides and games await your family at Mother Lode Fairgrounds. Treat yourself to a few delicious snacks and participate in the range of activities and games.
- Pack a picnic and spend a while at Stanislaus National Forest.
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just unwind and be entertained at Sierra Repertory Theater - East Sonora, the home of a range of fabulous live shows.
Expedia's roster of places to stay in Sonora offers all you want, so you're sure to have spots near Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum that you'll love. Get going: Sonora saw more than a few sightseers in the last year. You're only a click away from all the inside info you need. Once booking time is here, you can set off boldly: all manner of sightseers would suggest their Sonora hotel to their family members.
- The staff at hotels around Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum provide awesome service, which can only enhance your journey to this stunning site.
- And we have cozy suites for all kinds, including big reunions and couples.
- You'll find hotels in Sonora are waiting to welcome you into clean and neat rooms.
Sonora accommodation got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Your desired place awaits thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Sonora with Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum conquered.
- Sonora is currently starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Appreciate a nice supper of its hallmark ingredients and discover the perfect market to buy a few keepsakes.
- Use a day to plan some activities, and you'll soon also notice Sonora knows many things about welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet some amazing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Sonora is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Veterans Memorial Hall and Military Museum. Reserve now!