Vetter Vineyards Winery is an ideal option for the grown-ups.
To visit it, step off the beaten track a bit and make your way to Dunkirk, which is situated 290 miles from the state capital, Albany.
If you want to stay where it all goes down, there are roughly 2 hotels to make your choice from. The Holiday Motel Westfield and Theater Motel are a few popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Vetter Vineyards Winery
You don't need to travel very far from Vetter Vineyards Winery to find other things to see and do in this region:
- You simply can't visit this area without stopping into Vinewood Acres Sugar Shack to browse around this iconic shop.
- Put down your history books and travel back in time as you browse the collection at McClurg Museum.
- Grape Discovery Center is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, pamphlets, and other handy hints.
- If you enjoy discovering local wines and you like to share drinks with friends, Johnson Estate Winery is for you.
- Take some time out and shop 'til you drop at Chautauqua Bookstore, a much-loved store.