Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Family run hotel, friendly staff. Was worried about there being no pool but beach literally just across the road. Nice modern bathroom (great shower) and plug close to the mirror in bedroom (a must for us ladies - never ceases to amaze me as to how many hotels don't cator for women!!). Great location, ...
We based ourselves here to relax on the beach for the afternoons and trave to other locations such as San Marino for the day. Worked out well. Rooms do back onto a restaurant bar with out door area and loutish music. However the hotel has double glazed Windows which cuts down the noise. Location ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Viale Regina Elena hotel! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Rimini adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Viale Regina Elena. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Viale Regina Elena accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Rimini is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Viale Regina Elena has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Rimini has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Viale Regina Elena is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?