Overview of Villa Ghislanzoni Curti
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Palladio)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Ground Floor (Portico)
Duplex, 2 Bedrooms (Limonaia)
Duplex, 3 Bedrooms (Mulino)
Duplex, 4 Bedrooms (Scuderie)
Duplex, 2 Bedrooms (Loggia)
About this area
Located in Vicenza, Villa Ghislanzoni Curti is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parco Querini and Giardini Salvi, while Palazzo Chiericati and Museo Civico are cultural highlights.
- Palazzo Chiericati - 7 min drive
- Gallerie di Palazzo Leoni Montanari - 7 min drive
- Teatro Astra - 7 min drive
- Villa Valmarana Ai Nani - 8 min drive
- Chiesa di Santa Corona - 9 min drive
- Anconetta Station - 6 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 51 min drive
About this property
Villa Ghislanzoni Curti
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age. A damage deposit of EUR 200 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ghislanzoni Curti Agritourism
- Villa Ghislanzoni Curti Vicenza
- Villa Ghislanzoni Curti Agritourism property
- Villa Ghislanzoni Curti Agritourism property Vicenza