Top Hotels Near Vicksburg Battlefield Museum in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Vicksburg Battlefield Museum
Top Hotels Close to Vicksburg Battlefield Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Vicksburg Battlefield Museum Hotel Guide
You can't say that you have really experienced a place without taking in some of its culture. Vicksburg Battlefield Museum is a terrific place to start.
It can be found in Vicksburg. If you're staying around the state capital, Jackson, you'll have to travel 40 miles to get there.
There is no need to travel far to discover a room around Vicksburg Battlefield Museum. There are 11 within 2 miles. Just 1 mile away is the Hampton Inn Vicksburg. The Courtyard Marriott Vicksburg and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vicksburg, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
If seeing the sights is your number one concern and you would rather save some coin on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels in close proximity. Why not make your way to the Econo Lodge Vicksburg, which is 1 mile away, or the Super 8 Vicksburg, which is 0.9 miles away?
Book your stay at one of the area's upmarket hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. The Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg and the Duff Green Mansion are popular options that provide truly superior comfort and service.
Other Places to Visit near Vicksburg Battlefield MuseumAfter you're done with Vicksburg Battlefield Museum, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Enjoy exploring the natural beauty of Vicksburg National Military Park. While you're visiting, be sure to go for a bit of a stroll around the walking trails.
- Vicksburg National Cemetery is an interesting graveyard that relays the story of the local people.
- Check out Martha Vick House, a significant historic property in the area.
- Broswse the exhibits of armed forces history at U.S.S. Cairo Museum.
- If you are a fan of historic houses, you should take a walk through McNutt House. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old property.