Top Hotels Near Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse
Top Hotels Close to Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse Hotel Guide
Welcome to Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse.
It is located in Vicksburg. If you're around the state capital, Jackson, you'll need to venture 40 miles to get there.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse, there are at least 13 accommodation solutions to consider. Consider the Holiday Inn Vicksburg, the Candlewood Suites Vicksburg and the Best Western Vicksburg. They are located 1 mile, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you are hoping to find someplace inexpensive to put your legs up after a tiring day, there is a place for you. There are a couple of budget hotels nearby. Two places are the Days Inn & Suites Vicksburg, 0.8 miles away, and the Rodeway Inn Vicksburg, situated just 0.6 miles away.
Travelers who appreciate the finer things in life will undoubtedly feel at ease at the Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg. This upmarket establishment is only 0.6 miles away.
Whether you're after a strong cup of coffee or a delicate treat, Kangaroo (4150 Washington Street, Vicksburg) is a great place to stop. Just a hop and skip from Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse, tired tourists can find it without a problem. Later on, head to Ij Grill (4002 U.S. 61 Business, Vicksburg). It's merely 0.5 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside PlayhouseMake sure you reserve time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Vicksburg Theatre Guild’s Parkside Playhouse:
- Find out how lucky you are at the pulse-racing table games or give the reels a spin and hope for a winning combination on the slots at DiamondJacks Casino.
- Whether your an active participant or just like to sit on the sidelines, you're sure to have a good time at Ameristar Casino Vicksburg.
- The first stop on your trip should be Warren County Welcome Center. Here, you will be able to pick up some great ideas and orientate yourself before you begin exploring.
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic landmarks, you ought to walk through the halls of Shlenker House. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old home.
- Vicksburg Convention Center offers a variety of different events and functions. Look online for more information.