- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Victoria Falls
- 9 min drive
- Devil's Pool
- 10 min drive
- Victoria Falls Bridge
- 11 min drive
- Victoria Falls (VFA)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites is located in Victoria Falls. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls National Park, while Victoria Falls Field Museum and Maramba Cultural Museum are cultural highlights. Devil's Pool and Livingstone Reptile Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Victoria Falls travel guide
- Victoria Falls - 9 min drive
- Devil's Pool - 10 min drive
- Victoria Falls Bridge - 11 min drive
- Victoria Falls Field Museum - 15 min drive
- Maramba Cultural Museum - 22 min drive
- Victoria Falls (VFA) - 23 min drive
About this property
The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZWD 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZWD 15 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZWD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites Lodge
- Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites
- Deluxe Suites Lodge
- The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites Lodge
- The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites Victoria Falls
- The Victoria Falls Deluxe Suites Lodge Victoria Falls
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel was great, good condition and the amenities are modern. Service at the front desk was fantastic and they make you feel very welcome. However, the service for meals (aside from the free breakfast, which was great), left something to be desired. We had two burgers which were pretty ordinary that cost $15 USD each. The hotel is located a fair walk from town so the only option if you’re stuck without dinner is to order there. The room service was slow and by the time we got our food it was cold. Overall, the hotel was good, but perhaps a bit overpriced. The meal service is pretty lacklustre.