Think of yourself walking through the downtown area during your future vacation, taking note of the marvellous settings or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, Victoria Falls National Park is one attraction you are especially anticipating. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and the moment has finally come to get there.
Places to Stay Close to Victoria Falls National Park
Hotels near Victoria Falls National Park
Victoria Falls National Park is a calming place that offers a reprieve from the hassles of life.
If you don't recognize Victoria Falls, where it is located, you might be familiar with the country's capital, Harare, from which it is 340 miles.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Victoria Falls National Park, there are at least 11 possible accommodations to pick from. The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara and The Victoria Falls Hotel are only 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away. Another convenient option, the AVANI Victoria Falls Resort, is 0.8 miles away.
Whether you're looking for somewhere to bunk down for a bit or you simply just need a bed for a few nights, there are some good affordable hotels nearby. A couple of names to remember are the Kingdom At Victoria Falls and the Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If you'd rather book a room somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be thrilled to discover that there are a few such hotels nearby. Make sure you check out the latest specials at the N1 Hotel & Campsite Victoria Falls (0.9 miles away) or the Ilala Lodge Hotel (0.9 miles away).
Shearwater Bungee Cafe & Registration is a decent spot that's close to Victoria Falls National Park. Visitors looking for a break venture here for hot coffee and yummy treats. Need something more nourishing? The Boma is a worthwhile dining place within this same area. Take it easy with a couple of beers from Wild Horizons Lookout Cafe.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Victoria Falls National Park, there's lots more to do:
- Zambezi National Park is a great location to take a stroll outdoors and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Kazuma Pan National Park is an incredible place where you can revel in nature.
- Tourists roaming the broader region often go bungee jumping, a well-loved activity.
Some travelers reach Victoria Falls National Park by rail transport. It's only 1 mile from Victoria Falls Railway Station to your destination.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Victoria Falls supplies all that you need, so you can be sure to get choices near Victoria Falls National Park that you'll enjoy. Victoria Falls saw more than a few arrivals in the recent twelve months, so get searching. All the insider info you could want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest assured once booking time hits, too: guests of all types would propose their Victoria Falls hotel to an office-mate.
- The staff at accommodation close to Victoria Falls National Park provide awesome service, which can only improve your visit to this stunning site.
- You'll find Victoria Falls accommodation are always neat and clean.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to cleanliness? You're in a good place.
Victoria Falls accommodation received additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Plus, thanks to our big inventory of hotels near Victoria Falls National Park, we see your prized place in your future.
Victoria Falls Facts and Figures
After Victoria Falls National Park is done, you'll still have more to see and do in Victoria Falls.
- Victoria Falls is now beginning to become established after having been a well-kept secret.
- Stop off for a nice meal of its signature fare and find the perfect gallery to search for mementos.
- You'll discover Victoria Falls also is experienced when it comes to individualized assistance after you spend some hours on its abundant pastimes.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Victoria Falls, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Victoria Falls National Park. Get ready to say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to some new landscapes!