Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Victoria hotel by The Bay Center
Popular property highlights
Located in downtown Victoria, this hotel is 2 blocks from the Inner Harbour, and right across from The Bay Centre. Guests can enjoy a whale watching tour nearby.
Garrick's Head Pub, founded in 1867, is on site at the Bedford and serves traditional English pub fare on the patio or inside by the fireplace.
Bedford Regency Hotel guestrooms are in the classic European style, equipped with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Bedford Regency Hotel
The Bedford Regency Hotel is in downtown Victoria, 0.25 miles (0.5 kilometers) from the Royal London Wax Museum, Royal B.C. Museum, Victoria Conference Center, and Inner Harbour. The Garrick's Head Pub is on site for guests to enjoy. There is a meeting/conference room available for guest use as well as complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. Concierge services are available.
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1867
- Total number of rooms - 40
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Garrick's Head Pub - This is one of the oldest pubs in British Columbia and offers traditional English pub fare outside on the deck or indoors next to the fireplace.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Self parking fee: CAD 11.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 11 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Bedford Regency
- Bedford Regency Hotel
- Bedford Regency Hotel Victoria
- Bedford Regency Victoria
- Regency Hotel Victoria
- Regency Hotel Bedford
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.