Get an overview of this hotel3-star Victoria hotel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Victoria, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Chinatown and Market Square are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 94 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding.
- Central location
- Good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Capital CityCenter Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and concierge services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Capital CityCenter Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1961
- Outdoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Poolside bar
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free wired Internet
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Scallywags Eatery - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Splash Lounge - This poolside cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Capital CityCenter
- Capital CityCenter Hotel
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Victoria
- Capital CityCenter Victoria
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.