Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated hotel on Victoria's inner harbor.
Popular property highlights
- Central location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall value wasn’t the best
Located on the inner waterfront overlooking downtown Victoria, this resort hotel is 2 blocks from shops and restaurants along Market Square; Chinatown is 3 blocks away.
Health club and spa
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort houses an indoor heated solarium pool and Jacuzzi, 7 training circuits, selection of free weights, cardiovascular machines, cedar dry sauna, indoor squash and racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts available year round.
Guestrooms with views
Guestrooms have picture windows with water and city views. Amenities include pillowtop mattresses, LCD TVs with input/ output for audio visual, working desk with connectivity docs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort provides a restaurant and lounge for casual dining. Other amenities include a European-style spa, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station featuring high-speed Internet access and printer. The lobby has complimentary WiFi. Faxing and photocopying are available via the front desk staff. The hotel also has conference space as well as a ballroom. The hotel's night manager hosts a storytime for children around the fireplace in the lobby—milk and cookies are included. Children also receive a welcome kit upon check-in.
Valet parking is available, as well as RV and truck parking (all surcharge). This hotel is pet-friendly (surcharge, other restrictions apply). There's complimentary shuttle service to downtown Victoria, on request. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas (fines apply for violations).
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 240
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1992
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- iPod docking station
- Designer toiletries
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
LURE Restaurant and Bar - LURE Restaurant and Bar, the place to be in Victoria offering a prime waterfront location with Victoria’s hottest patio. Chef Dan Bain creates amazing local bites and the bar serves up the Island’s best cocktails, wines by the glass and local brews on tap. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or after work. serving drinks, small plates or a full meal.
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM in the restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
Extensive recreational facilities include a health club with 32-foot atrium pool, sauna, combination squash/racquetball court, and 2 tennis courts. A 24-hour fitness center features 2 exercise bikes, 2 treadmills, a stairclimber, 2 elliptical trainers, a rowing machine, free weights, numerous strength-training machines, and refrigerated towels. Locker rooms have showers, toiletries, and hair dryers. Children in many of these facilities must be accompanied by an adult.
Additionally, Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is located alongside a waterfront boardwalk suitable for running, walking, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
The European-style Ocean Pointe Spa at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort offers Eminence Organics facials, body wraps and scrubs, and Wilma Schumann anti-aging facials. Relieve muscle tension and increase relaxation with hydrotherapy treatments. Treat those nails to a professional manicure or pedicure. The spa also offers waxing and make-up applications using Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics.
For soothing those aches and pains the spa offers LaStone Therapy and a variety of massages including relaxation massage, Ocean Stone massage, Lomi Lomi massage, maternity massage, and massages with a Registered Massage Therapist.
The spa at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is conveniently located only a stone's throw away from downtown.
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Delta Ocean
- Delta Ocean Pointe
- Delta Ocean Pointe Resort
- Delta Ocean Pointe Resort Victoria
- Delta Ocean Victoria
- Delta Pointe Resort Victoria
- Delta Pointe Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel Victoria
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort And Spa
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Hotel Resort
- Delta Ocean Pointe Hotel Resort
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.