Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Victoria hotel in Downtown Victoria, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Located in Downtown Victoria, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Victoria Conference Centre, Black Ball Ferry Line, and Victoria Harbour. Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal and Sidney-Washington State Ferry Terminal are also within 20 mi (32 km).
3 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and meeting rooms.
All 181 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria777 Douglas Street Victoria BC V8W 2B5
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victoria hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2015.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Wake Up Breakfast - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Doubles Lounge - This cocktail bar serves dinner only. Open daily.
Bartholomew's Pub - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11:00:00
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 25.00 per day
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50.00 per day
- Executive House
- Executive House Hotel
- Executive House Hotel Victoria
- Executive House Victoria
- Executive Hotel Victoria
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Victoria
- DoubleTree Hilton Victoria
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).