- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min walk
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
- 7 min walk
- Victoria Royal Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Rialto is in an area with great shopping. Travelers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Victoria Bug Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Government Street - 2 min walk
- Chinatown - 3 min walk
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 7 min walk
- Victoria Bug Zoo - 8 min walk
- Victoria Royal Theatre - 9 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 171 min drive
- Veneto Bar Ristorante – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a very good time at this hotel. Very clean when you walk in, and staff is extremely friendly. Hotel room was beautiful and comfortable. It is in a great location with just a 2 minute walk to china town, 7 to the waterfront, and a shoppers drug mart and liquor store right blow. I do believe it’s one of the best valued hotels in Victoria, we will definitely be returning :)