Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront Victoria, BC, hotel overlooking Japanese Garden
Bounded by the sea
Located on a peninsula jutting into Victoria's Inner Harbour, Inn at Laurel Point is 4 blocks from the Royal BC Museum and Government Street shopping, accessible via a waterfront walkway.
East meets West
Inn at Laurel Point amenities include free WiFi, an indoor pool, a 24-hour business center, a fitness studio, and a terraced patio overlooking a Japanese garden.
The 196 guestrooms have ocean views, step-out balconies, refrigerators, complimentary high-speed Internet access, feather duvets and pillows, and paper-paneled Japanese interior doors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Inn at Laurel Point
Guests favorite property amenities
Located on the waterfront in downtown Victoria, Inn at Laurel Point sits in a park-like setting, with Victoria's inner harbor to the north and the waters of the Pacific Ocean to the south and west. The hotel sits at the edge of Victoria's bustling business and shopping districts.
Amenities at this smoke-free hotel include free local calls, and free WiFi.
An indoor pool is located next to an outdoor patio that faces both the Outer Harbour and an expansive Japanese garden. A fitness studio is also on site.
Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Aura, the hotel's restaurant. Secure underground parking is available and valet parking is offered for a fee.
Inn at Laurel Point is a carbon neutral property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Aura Restaurant - Contemporary Pacific Rim cuisine in a waterfront setting showcasing Victoria's Inner Harbour. Signature cocktails, artisan wines, and locally crafted microbrews. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
This Victoria hotel has an indoor pool located next to an outdoor patio facing the Outer Harbour. A fitness studio is also on site. The hotel is bounded by a waterfront walkway connecting the hotel with both the downtown core and Fisherman's Wharf.
World-class scuba diving is available at Ogden Point, located less than a mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13 and CAD 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Inn Laurel Point
- Inn Laurel Point Victoria
- Laurel Point
- Laurel Point Inn
- Laurel Point Victoria
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.