Avoid at all costs
Posted Mar 27, 2017
I now understand why the picture in the posting was at night, as the building looks as if it is falling apart in the daylight. Upon walking in we were greeted with a cigarette smoke stench while checking in. When we got to our room we were dismayed to find it disgustingly dirty. We found a lighter from the previous tenant just left lying on the floor, hair covered the bathroom, there was something splattered on the counter in the bathroom, the air conditioning unit looked as if it was moments from falling out of the wall, and paint was chipping severely everywhere. It was so awful we were debating finding a new hotel before we even put our things down. We sought out the front desk and they were not at all helpful and couldn't even tell us where the ice machine was (it is in the parking garage next to an open dumpster). We ended up staying as we had already paid for the room but I would never recommend this hotel. After reading reviews of bedbugs mistakenly before bed, I didn't get a moment of sleep on the rock hard mattress and was too disgusted by the bathroom to even take a shower while here. Knowing it was so cheap I had low expectations but I am in awe this business is even still running and would highly advise anyone to stay quite literally anywhere else.