Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Victoria hotel in Government Street, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Located in Government Street, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Emily Carr House and British Columbia Parliament Building. Emily Carr Gallery and Helmcken House are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include desks and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Edwardian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1911
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
JBI Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7.00 and CAD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 22.00 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- James Bay Inn Hotel
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.