- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- British Columbia Parliament Building
- 7 min walk
- Beacon Hill Park
- 9 min walk
- Royal BC Museum
- 10 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria's James Bay neighborhood, James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Travelers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Victoria Bug Zoo and Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Victoria travel guide
- British Columbia Parliament Building - 7 min walk
- Beacon Hill Park - 9 min walk
- Holland Point Park - 10 min walk
- Royal BC Museum - 10 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 11 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 32 min drive
- JBI Cafe – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities