Book your room at Paul's Motor Inn
City Room (Standard)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelVictoria motel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Located in Downtown Victoria, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Chinatown and Victoria Police Historical Society Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The motel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This Victoria motel also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Paul's Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 77
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant - This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 16 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Paul's Motor Inn Victoria
- Paul's Motor Victoria
- Paul`s Motor Hotel Victoria
- Pauls Hotel Victoria
- Paul's Motor
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.