Get an overview of this hotelVictoria motel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Victoria, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Chinatown and Market Square are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Paul's Motor Inn
The motel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This Victoria motel also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Paul's Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant - This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Paul's Motor Inn Victoria
- Paul's Motor Victoria
- Paul`s Motor Hotel Victoria
- Pauls Hotel Victoria
- Paul's Motor
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.