Visitors can enjoy all that Victoria has to offer including the parks, theaters, and beaches. There are 146 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria
Favorite places to visit in the city include Victoria Playhouse, Leards Range Front Lighthouse, and Victoria Provincial Park. Additionally, you'll find Car Life Museum and Argyle Shore Provincial Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Victoria, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rodd Royalty is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Victoria. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Charlottetown can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- The Sydney Boutique Inn is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from central Victoria. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Charlottetown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Victoria. This 3.5-star hotel in Charlottetown features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Victoria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Victoria gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F