Get an overview of this hotelHotel on Vienna's longest shopping street, near train
Facing Mariahilfer Strasse and its two kilometers of shops, this hotel is located between the Vienna city center and Schoenbrunn Palace, 500 meters from Westbahnhof railway station and three kilometers from Stephansplatz.
The two-level wood-paneled lobby lounge has an Internet kiosk, and wireless Internet for a surcharge; the adjacent restaurant serves meals in a tree-shaded courtyard in warm weather.
The 65 large, bright, smoke-free guestrooms come equipped safes, hair dryers, and satellite television; fans are provided for cooling during warm weather.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tourotel MariahilfMariahilfer Strasse 156 Vienna Vienna 1150
Room service is not provided, but there is a vending machine in the lobby, and the adjacent restaurant includes a takeaway window that's open until late night.
Other amenities include early check-in/out and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This property is smoke-free.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Picnic area
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Da Fino - This onsite wine bar offers buffet breakfasts, as well as light fares.
Mariahilferbrau - Independently operated and adjacent to the hotel, this classic Viennese Beisl has a cozy taproom and offers lunch and Viennese specialties.
Nearby Things to Do
Hire bicycles are stationed outside underground stations, including the Westbanhnhof station 500 metres from the hotel.
Hiking and jogging trails, a golf course, a public swimming pool, and an amusement park featuring a 200-foot Ferris wheel are among the attractions in the vast Prater park established by Emperor Joseph II in 1766. The park begins five kilometres from the hotel, and there is an underground station (Prater) near the amusement park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 49 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Mariahilf Tourotel
- Tourotel Mariahilf
- Tourotel Mariahilf Hotel
- Tourotel Mariahilf Hotel Vienna
- Tourotel Mariahilf Vienna
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 stars.