Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel near Futuroscope
Popular property highlights
Situated on a river, this romantic hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Futuroscope and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Musée Chez Manuel. Place Charles de Gaulle and Notre Dame La Grande are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 41 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and espresso makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Château du Clos de la Ribaudière
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Château du Clos de la Ribaudière features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. 6 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Clos De La Ribaudiere - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ayurvedic treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Château Clos Ribaudière Chasseneuil-du-Poitou
- Château Clos Ribaudière Hotel Chasseneuil-du-Poitou
- Château Clos Ribaudière Hotel
- Château Clos Ribaudière
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.