Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach inn
Popular property highlights
Offering direct access to the beach, this Esperanza inn is within 3 mi (5 km) of Black Sand Beach, Sun Bay, and Bioluminescent Bay. Media Luna Beach is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
At Blue Horizon Boutique Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the nearby beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 10 rooms offer balconies or patios, room service, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Blue Horizon Boutique Resort
Blue Horizon Boutique Resort features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include a conference center. This beach inn also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Blue Horizon Boutique Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1975
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room massage available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Carambola Island Rest. - This poolside fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Blue Moon Bar and Grill - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
L Mirador - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the inn include outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $25 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD $25 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: USD $50
- Late check-out fee: USD $50
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Blue Horizon Boutique
- Blue Horizon Boutique Resort
- Blue Horizon Boutique Resort Vieques
- Blue Horizon Boutique Vieques
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).