Visiting Villa de Leyva
Visitors to Villa de Leyva are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafés, and entertainment choices. You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tunja.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villa de Leyva
Cultural venues in the city include Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna, Carmen Museum, and Antonio Narino House Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva and Casa Terracota.
In Villa de Leyva, you'll be able to select from 97 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casa terra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Hospederia Duruelo - Our customers like the clean rooms and location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Casona San Nicolás - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and a café. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Villa de Leyva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.30 inches of rain falls on Villa de Leyva each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F