Villafranca di Verona Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Villafranca di Verona and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Antares is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Customers like this 4-star hotel's pool and helpful staff.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel West Point. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers like this 4-star hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pets can join their owners at Airporthotel Verona Congress & Relax. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Villafranca di Verona
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Villafranca di Verona is 27.44 inches
Exploring Villafranca di Verona with Your Pet
Known for its safaris, Villafranca di Verona has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Castello Scaligero and Museo Nicolis. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Verona Arena and Fiera di Verona. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PLUTO PET SHOP, Naturalandia, tutto per i tuoi animali da compagnia, or HobbyCenter.