Find Hotels in Village North, Whistler
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Village North hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visiting Village North in Whistler
Village North is a welcoming neighborhood known for its magnificent mountain views and skiing. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Whistler Marketplace and Whistler Medals Plaza. Book one of 109 hotels and other accommodations in Village North and start exploring everything the area has to offer.
Staying in Whistler's Village North Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Village North for you to consider:
- Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel: 4-star aparthotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool, 10-minute walk from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's comfortable beds and proximity to public transportation.
- Northstar by Whiski Jack: 3-star condo with an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and free WiFi, 13-minute walk from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Expedia travelers like this condo's convenient parking and pool.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Whistler Village Suites: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a health club, 8-minute walk from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and quiet location.
Village North may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Whistler neighborhood for a place to stay. Whistler Village is a neighborhood known for its magnificent mountain views, ample dining options, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 35 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre: 4-star resort with free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool, steps from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Our guests enjoy the resort's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- Sundial Boutique Hotel: 4-star condo resort with ski-in/ski-out access, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, steps from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Expedia travelers like this condo resort's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside: 4-star resort with ski-in/ski-out access, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool, steps from Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Our guests rate this resort highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Village North in Whistler
Whistler Marketplace, Whistler Medals Plaza, and Whistler Museum are just a few attractions to check out in Village North. A visit to Whistler Public Library is also worth the trip when you're in the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Whistler Village, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Other places worth visiting include Whistler Village Gondola, Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre, and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola.