Visiting Villaluenga de la Sagra
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Villaluenga de la Sagra has to offer. Hospital of Tavera Museum, Plaza de Zocodover, and Alcazar are some of the top sights around the area. In Villaluenga de la Sagra, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villaluenga de la Sagra
Hospital of Tavera Museum, Plaza de Zocodover, and Alcazar are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Toledo Cathedral and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
As you make plans for a getaway to Villaluenga de la Sagra, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Anaya is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Villaluenga de la Sagra. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Villaluenga de la Sagra can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Villa With Pool AND SPA is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Villaluenga de la Sagra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Cottage With Private Pool AND Tennis Court is 1 mi (1.7 km) from central Villaluenga de la Sagra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jewish Quarter can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, 13.2 mi/21.2 km from the city center, and San Martin Bridge, which is 13.2 mi/21.3 km away.
Dressing for Villaluenga de la Sagra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Villaluenga de la Sagra each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F