Visitors to Villefranche-de-Lauragais are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Place du Capitole, Basilique Saint-Sernin, and Museum of the Augustins.
- You'll find 404 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villefranche-de-Lauragais
Places to visit in the larger region include Port Lauragais, St. Michael's Church, and Church of St. Felix. You'll also find Saint-Felix-Lauragais Castle and Maison Salvan in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel du Lauragais - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Villefranche-de-Lauragais
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Villefranche-de-Lauragais Station. Villefranche-de-Lauragais might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Villefranche-de-Lauragais
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F