Visitors can enjoy all that Villevieille has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Temple of Diana, Fountain Gardens, and Magne Tower.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Villevieille
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villevieille
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Villevieille. In the area, you'll also find Temple of Diana and Fountain Gardens.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Pondres - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Magne Tower, 12.8 mi/20.7 km from the city center, and Maison Carree, which is 13.1 mi (21 km) away.
Dressing for Villevieille
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Villevieille is 0.79 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F