Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
This hotel is situated in the city center.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, 24-hour room service, and a business center.
All 172 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Martin
Hotel San Martin features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel San Martin is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Don Joaquin - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel San Martin
- San Martin Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.