Book your room at Puerto Natura Hotel and Spa
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly hotel near Casa Mirador de Lukas
This family-friendly Valparaiso hotel is located near the boardwalk, within 1 mi (2 km) of La Sebastiana Museum, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Estadio Playa Ancha is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and a sauna. Free cooked-to-order breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Room service, rainfall showerheads, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Puerto Natura Hotel and Spa features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 398 square feet (37 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Puerto Natura Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 398
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 4
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Pool sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1935
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 9 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.