One of the better ones in the area
Posted Nov 30, 2016
I enjoyed our stay, as we weren't in our room for long except for sleeping and taking a break every now and then. The only complain I really want to highlight and I really hope they fix, is the AC/Heating unit had moldy blades. It is not visible if you're looking at it from above. You have to be almost eye level, so if you look at it from the sofa, you will see it. I had to block access with the coffee table because my standing infant wanted to stick his fingers in the slits (that's actually when I noticed the mold).
Other than that, the hotel and staff in general were great. Please get those clean, it could have been a health hazard if the baby had ingested any of it.