Check in was quick and easy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel and surroundings take you back to the early mining days. The Star Cafe and Bakery were outstanding! The very best!
- Brewery Follies
- 3 min drive
- Madison Valley History Museum
- 16 min drive
- Star Bakery
- 1 min walk
- Virginia City Creamery
- 29 min walk
- Dillon, MT (DLN)
- 84 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Brewery Follies - 3 min drive
- Madison Valley History Museum - 16 min drive
- Ruby Valley Ditch - 18 min drive
- Wildlife Museum of the West - 25 min drive
- Madison Meadows Golf Course - 28 min drive
- Dillon, MT (DLN) - 84 min drive
- Star Restaurant & Bakery — 1 min walk
- Star Bakery — 1 min walk
- Virginia City Creamery — 29 min walk
- Outlaw Cafe and Antique Shoppe — 3 min drive
- Bale of Hay Saloon — 3 min drive
About this property
Nevada City Hotel
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite. All rooms are individually decorated and offer private bathrooms and daily housekeeping.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nevada City Hotel
- Nevada City Hotel Virginia City
- Nevada City Hotel Hotel
- Nevada City Hotel Virginia City
- Nevada City Hotel Hotel Virginia City
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- No elevators
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Star Restaurant & Bakery – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Cabin #5 was perfect. I was unsure of what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. We had been tent camping, fishing, and exploring SW Montana for a week, so a hot shower was on the top of the list. The on demand hot water heater did not disappoint. Nevada City is a great place to explore. Staying right in town made for a stress free visit. Breakfast is available next door. We ate there in the morning with no complaints. The banana bread french toast was a hit with the kids.