Find Hotels in Vivario
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2017
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Vivario has to offer including its sightseeing tours. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the area is Foret d'Aitone.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Vivario
- The closest major airport is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vivario
The city's natural beauty is on display at Monte d'Oro, Cascade des Anglais, and Vizzavona Forest. Additionally, you'll find Foret d'Aitone in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel U Castellu - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting Around Vivario
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Vivario Tattone Station, Vizzavona Station, or Vivario Station. Vivario might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Vivario
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Vivario each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F