Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Travelers to Vonnas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Brou Cathedral.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Vonnas
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vonnas
Brou Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Musee Departemental de la Bresse and Espace Bel Air in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vonnas, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel Relais & Châteaux Georges Blanc Parc & Spa is located in central Vonnas. This 5-star hotel in Vonnas features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hôtel Les Saules is located in the heart of Vonnas. With a stay at this hotel in Vonnas, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel du Bois Blanc is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Vonnas features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Vonnas
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Vonnas Station. Vonnas may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vonnas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Vonnas gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vonnas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vonnas, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vonnas?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Vonnas?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Vonnas?
What's the best luxury hotel in Vonnas?
Recent reviews of Vonnas hotels
More trip options
- Vonnas Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vonnas Airports
- Hotels near Popular Vonnas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vonnas
- More Hotel Options in Vonnas
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Vonnas, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends