Families will find kid-friendly activities in Voorhees, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and water parks. Around the area, top sights include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Voorhees
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park. In the area, you'll also find Wells Fargo Center and Reading Terminal Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Voorhees. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Voorhees Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hil - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees Mt. Laurel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ben Franklin National Memorial, located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of the city, and Philadelphia Museum of Art, which is 14.2 mi/22.9 km away.
Dressing for Voorhees
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Voorhees each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F