Visitors to Vuosaari are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Uspenski Cathedral, Presidential Palace, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- There are 643 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vuosaari
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Uspenski Cathedral, Presidential Palace, and Helsinki Cathedral. Additionally, in the area you'll find Senate Square and Suomenlinna Fortress.
As you start planning your visit to Vuosaari, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 496 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Vuosaari. This 4-star hotel in Vantaa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Vuosaari. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Helsinki can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Hotel Arthur is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central Vuosaari. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Helsinki can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to see around the area include Ateneum Art Museum, located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city center, and Finlandia Hall, which is 7.8 mi/12.6 km away.
Dressing for Vuosaari
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vuosaari is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 16°F