- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Petra Nights Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Single Room
Luxury Twin Room (Double )
Luxury Triple Room
Family Room (Luxury )
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
About this area
Petra Nights Hotel is located in Wadi Musa. Notable landmarks in the area include Petra and Petra Visitor Center.Visit our Wadi Musa travel guide
- Moses' Spring - 16 min walk
- Street of Facades - 5 min drive
- Petra Turkish Bath - 7 min drive
- Petra Visitor Center - 7 min drive
- Djinn Blocks - 8 min drive
- Petra Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Petra Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Petra Nights Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JOD 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 100.00 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had two rooms booked at Petra Knights but they had overbooked so sent us to an 'upgrade' at another hotel. The other hotel was a complete disaster (Alanbat hotel). Petra Knights said they would make up for this by upgrading us for a second night at their hotel. The rooms we got were very average (one of the rooms had no fridge or kettle etc). However, they did have comfortable beds and were quiet. If booking this hotel I'd recommend not letting them send you to the other hotel (there were about 12 people who had been moved like us, so clearly it wasn't a once off).