Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Nice staff. Upgraded for free when checking in. Breakfast was better than most continentals. A quick walk to the beach and plenty of nearby restaurants.
I did a lot of research on where to stay and I don't regret for 1 second staying at Lotus Honolulu. Every employee was kind, considerate, and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The room was perfect. Oh my goodness the bed was so comfy. The front desk managers were extremely considerate ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Waikiki Beach accommodation! Choosing the perfect home away from home during your Oahu Island getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Waikiki Beach. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Waikiki Beach accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Oahu Island is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Waikiki Beach has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Oahu Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Waikiki Beach is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 60% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?