Visiting Waite Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Waite Park has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Cloud
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Waite Park
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Crossroads Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Quarry Park and Nature Preserve to your agenda.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Asteria Inn & Suites - St. Cloud/Waite Park - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Waite Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.64 inches of rain falls on Waite Park each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F