Think of yourself sauntering around the avenues during your next getaway, noticing the monuments or the beautiful environment wherever you look. But Wallace Collection is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Accommodation Close to Wallace Collection
Hotels near Wallace Collection
Having too many long breakfasts and shopping sprees? Repent for your indulgent vacation habits with a bit of culture at Wallace Collection.
Located in the nation's capital city, London, it is a major draw card for the area.
With 63 hotel options situated within a radius of 0.6 miles of Wallace Collection, you're going to be spoiled for choice! Among the most popular ones are the Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, Claridge's and The Connaught.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Bulgari Hotel, London and the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London are two popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Don't forget that you have the option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. A local gem is the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, a walk of just 0.7 miles away. There is also the Berkeley. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Every now and then, you need something sweet! Head to Claridge's for a snack and a cup or two of delicious coffee. This well-known spot is located close to Wallace Collection. Later on, you might feel inclined to go to another nearby restaurant. Grab a table for dinner at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square and try something you've never had before. You will want to get the party started at The Cumberland - A Guoman Hotel, one of the area's bustling bars.
Of course, there are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Wallace Collection:
- If doesn't matter if you want to reflect quietly or learn a little about the history of the building, St James's Church is a worthy place to explore.
- Enjoy the atmosphere at Portman Square, a historic market space that is popular with both visitors and locals.
- Take in the lively atmosphere and snatch up a few good deals at Selfridges, a popular store in the area.
- Wigmore Hall is an influential venue in the local music scene here and could be just where it's at on the weekend.
- Do what generations of others have done, enjoy strolling around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Montagu Square.
One way to get to Wallace Collection is by rail. Roughly 0.5 miles away, Oxford Circus Station is the most convenient rail station. At 0.6 miles away, Marylebone Station is yet another terminal that services this area.
Expedia's hotels and lodging in London have all the things you need, so you'll definitely find locations near Wallace Collection that you'll appreciate. Lots of guests stop by to really get away from everyday life, so you won't be by yourself. You can rest assured when reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all sorts would propose their London hotel to an associate. You're a few clicks away from all the inside info you need.
- You'll find London lodging are always waiting to welcome you with orderly and fresh rooms.
- We've got suites that are comfy for all groups, including family reunions and teams of two.
- The guest service at accommodation near Wallace Collection will be grand, which can only enrich your vacation to this fine feature.
And thanks to our big selection of hotels near Wallace Collection, we see your favored spot in your future.
After Wallace Collection is checked off your list, there are still more things to do in London.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out all the fun near London.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, get informed about the territory's past.
- a full itinerary of activities, you'll find London also is an ace when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes. Planning a visit to London is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wallace Collection. Book today!