Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with outdoor tennis court and conference center
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Walibi Leisure Park and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Catholic University of Louvain. Golf du Chateau de la Bawette and Genval Lake are also within 9 mi (15 km).
An outdoor tennis court, a conference center, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find premium bedding, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Chateau de Limelette
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
Chateau de Limelette features dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30/450 square meters) include a conference center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Chateau de Limelette is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 30/450
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 16
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Parking onsite
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Saint Jean des Bois - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 33
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Accessible bathroom
Special check-in instructions:
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Chateau Limelette
- Chateau Limelette Hotel
- Chateau Limelette Hotel Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
- Chateau Limelette Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
- Limelette Chateau
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.